3C - UKDDI
UKDDI provides free DDIs (or DIDs) from all over the UK. Just sign up, and you're able to allocate up to ten DDIs from any area code in the UK; if you need more, just let us know. If you're already signed up, then log in.
UKDDI offers the following:
- Call delivery using SIP, H.323 or IAX2
- G.711 (A- and u-law) support
- Delivery to a specified IP address/port, or to a SIP client registered with us
- Inward and outward number portability
- API access for large-scale users
- Free inward fax to e-mail
Our infrastructure is redundant, with a pair of switches connected into British Telecom over diverse IP links to minimise the risk of downtime.
If you have any questions or need help, please e-mail us at email@example.com.